Nov 4, 2008

Halloween hair horror

So this year we decided to be trailer trash for Halloween...how original.


I was a hillbilly trucker.


Di had a baby and one on the way. Check out that boob tattoo.

So I grew out my beard, then shaved my chin and the sides of my face past my mustache to make chops. I was going to shave it all off the next day. I started, but only got through 90% of the chops when disaster struck...my electric razor broke. So now we had no functioning electric razors in the house. I scraped the remaining 10% of the chops off with a straight razor, but I was stuck with the mustache until I could buy a new razor...which didn't happen for a week.


What I looked like all week, minus the chops...and the mullet...and the cigarette.


Mmm, makes me want to go shoot something and eat it.

1 comment:

that jordan girl said...

That is pretty much awesome.