Jul 22, 2008

Kidz Bop

I don't think I'm alone when I say that "Kidz Bop" is the most horrible invention since Barney the dinosaur. For those of you who haven't had the misfortune of hearing it, it's all that top 40 crap (which I hate anyway) sung by little overachievers. Think "Bleeding Love" sung by Dakota Fanning. And I know I'm not the only one. On Amazon you can add tags to items to sort of lump things in rough categories. This is an actual screenshot of the Kidz Bop 13 page on Amazon:


I wouldn't even buy this garbage for my
illegitimate child.

2 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

SICK. I HATE Kids Bop. I had to endure 12 hours of pure unadulterated hell when I babysat a kid who had the entire collection.

that jordan girl said...

I have one Kids Bop cd....for reasons I can't disclose...but there are a few songs I find interesting.