Jul 19, 2008

Freaky baby products

Found this article on consumerist.com about creepy baby products, I just want to highlight my favorites. And yes, I would buy any of these products for my baby.


Zaky infant pillow
Looks like a Muppet was de-limbed to make it.


Swimming neck ring
Previously called "My First Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation Trainer"


Thudgard helmet
Ears make it more appealing to kids (?).


Manual snot sucker
Just make sure you stop when it gets clogged or you'll be sharing more than DNA.


Baby high heels
Redefines the term "cankles"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My bad... apparently I was too focused on ripping you for your last post that I didn't notice your most recent post on the 17th. Just remember that it takes a real man to admit to his mistakes... like not getting a vasectomy when I was 16.

Jessica and Reece said...

Sick, sick, sick and sick. Also...it is your fault, it is your fault, it is your fault, it is your fault :) And this Peter person reminds me of the Joker.