Dec 10, 2009

Pants on fire

Di and I got in the car to drive to work today. This conversation occurred as we were merging onto the freeway.

Me: It tastes like burning in here. Hopefully it's not us.
Di: I can't smell anything.
Me: Man, my butt is stinging like crazy. Jeez, why does my butt sting?
Di: Stop! The car's smoking!

But the smoke wasn't coming from the hood. It was coming from my burning ass. My seat heater malfunctioned and burned a 1-inch hole through my seat cushion and starting burning through my pants. Yes, my new pants. That explains why my butt was stinging.



1 comment:

Pat said...

LOL "It tastes like burning".
On another note, have you ever considered the universe is trying to get you to take off your pants? Seriously, I've never heard about so many natural causes of pant defects.