Sep 3, 2008

Rogue commenter

Just a heads up, I'd like you all to ignore the rogue commenter by the name of Robocop. Robocop's spiteful and hurtful comments only work to bring down the uplifting, truthful words that this blog tries to spread to the masses. Through high-tech surveillance, an image of Robocop was obtained:



I know, I'm as surprised as you are. My own wife. But it makes sense. Only someone with such an intimate knowledge of the nerd within me could write such piercing words. And she's probably going to kill me for putting her picture up. Ah, sweet revenge.

1 comment:

Buie Family said...

You crack me up. Robocop is right, you are a nerd. Firefox is the bomb though. Audacity is for nerds that like to make their own ringtones. Who are you Andy from the office? If you don't know what i'm referring to go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDswxl9GtMc.