Sep 30, 2008

The new vacuum



I am now officially a true elitist. I thought I was before, but then I saw this sweet rig on Amazon.com for less than half price, and said, "She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine." You might be saying to yourself, "It's just a vacuum." Does your face hurt? Because I just punched you through cyberspace for saying that. This is an engineer's wet dream of a vacuum, the Dyson DC15 Full Kit. 220 air-watts of face-sucking power, a 12-amp carpet-shredding motor, and a 0.71-gallon canister of pure testosterone.



For the first time in my life, I'm actually excited to vacuum. And with a body like that, this vacuum's just dying to be used.



This thing could charm the fur off a dust bunny. Oh, what's this? Why is this old Hoover Legacy II so sad? Because it sucks. Or doesn't suck anymore.



Stay tuned for the celebrity vacuum death match.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Dude! I totally covet your vacuum.

And also, the picture of you with dish gloves and apron just made my day!

Jessica and Reece said...

I get the impression you would make love to that thing, if it was possible. Do you still have the brochure in your pocket?

that jordan girl said...

Wow.