Jun 17, 2010

Guest post: Top 5

You may know me as Di, Trusty Wife or Robocop.  Today I thought I would thrill you all both with my top five annoyances because, let's face it, negativity is contagious.

(5)  Going green.  No, there is nothing wrong with recycling or biking to work.  I just hate the phrase and all the trendy people using it.  Like this girl.  By the way, what is the fascination with the Kardashians?  I hate myself for even knowing their names.   


(4)  The "we're pregnant" couple.  Seriously?  Do you share a uterus?  So cheesy.


(3)  Those little family window decals on the back of people's cars.  You know, the ones that say, we have four kids and a cat, here are all their names, please follow us home and kidnap them.  Even worse are the variances of these stickers including:  The Mickey Mouse ears family, the skull and crossbones family (complete with a little bow for the daughter), and the flip flop family.


(2)  Sunglasses indoors/at night.  Because the offenders usually look like these guys.  I'm doubly annoyed if the sunglasses are white or pastel colored.
   

(1)  The Smoke Monster.  WTF is it and why does it sound like the white roller coaster at Lagoon?  Yes, we are just now watching Lost.  I know, I know, we are about five years late to the game.

4 comments:

Tara Shirley said...

I hope when Brett told you I was pregnant he didn't say "We are pregnant." I don't want to be one of the offenders on your list!

Fae said...

Ya as a joke I want to take those decals and X out one of the people. Take that happy family!

Pat said...

Awe crap. I fall into two of the five categories. At least i don't sound like the smoke monster/white roller-coaster......

robocop said...

Fae, that is hilarious! Do it.