Top 5 FAVORITE things (sorta)...
5) Reading design and DIY blogs, getting inspired, never actually doing it myself and then feeling really lazy and lame because, oh yeah, I don't know how to sew or use tools and would rather ___ instead. After that, I mostly resent Redd for not doing it for me.
4) You know when there is a commercial that you dislike so much that you can't help but watch it every single time it comes on? During Christmas, mine was this one.
3) Watching funny dog and cat videos on YouTube. Yep, I'm one of those people. Seriously can a talking dog ever get old? Uh I dunno, maybe if you find a video that features a ninja cat. The only problem? When some clown feels the need to take an otherwise hilarious animal video and play Smash Mouth or Barenaked Ladies in the background and then follow with two minutes of credits.
2) When Redd finds a new song or video and says "Listen to this, it's beautiful and you will love it" and then I do. Like this and this (just pretend that last one isn't on the Twilight soundtrack). Although, he did fail with this one.
1) My sweet baby sleeping in until 9 or 10 am for the past week or so. Try as I might, I can't be cynical about that one. Does this make me a Mommy Blogger?